On June 13th , Liz + Jeff got married with a ceremony and a reception at the Acoaxet Club in Westport, Massachusetts. I loved this coastal, sunny, intimate, detail filled coastal wedding.
My favorite things about Liz + Jeff’s wedding were:
- I got to spend considerable time with the groom Jeff and his groomsmen and photograph them hanging out before the ceremony. The guys got ready at a gorgeous home that has been in the family for a very long time. I fell in love with this home, its details, furnishings and the amazing view!
- Liz + Jeff had their first look on the house’s large deck. I loved seeing Jeff’s smile when Liz tapped him on the shoulder. Another cute detail was seeing Jeff’s mother peaking through the screen door at her son and daughter in law.
- The ceremony was held on the large lawn behind the club overlooking the ocean. I thought it was very special for so many of their family members to be a part of their ceremony. Siblings gave readings and Jeff’s brothers’ wife was the officiant.
- It was a great reception, I haven’t seen that many wedding guests on the dance floor all night in the longest time. Everyone was just so excited to party and celebrate Liz and Jeff!
- Infinite Events were such a pleasure to work with. They made the whole day stress free and seamless.
- Liz + Jeff’s love for each other shined through and made the whole wedding experience so much fun!
Thank you Liz + Jeff! I was honored to be your Westport, Massachusetts wedding photographer.
A special thanks to Casey Strzyzewski Harrison of Hello Love Photography for inviting me to help you with this wedding. It is always a pleasure to work with you!!