On October 31st, Kristen + Tony, had a Halloween and fall fun-filled wedding at Larz Anderson Auto Museum in Brookline, MA.
My favorite things about Kristen + Tony’s wedding were:
- The mix of Lebanese and American traditions that Tony and Kristen wove together to create a wedding that reflected both of their heritages.
- The flower girls gave their own little speech after the toasts that was hilarious and so touching.
- Larz Anderson as a wedding venue for this architect/designer and car mechanic couple, it was a perfect marriage of their occupations and hobbies.
- All of the details of this wedding and there were many. From the GORGEOUS bouquets from 1956 blooms, the table details and cozy sitting area inside the tent all from Kareema Rentals and the awesome HIVE airstream serving delicious beers and cocktails, it was a dream come true!
- This was my last wedding of 2015 and it went out with a BANG! You cant beat a wedding that has confetti, a belly dancer, a vintage airstream with delicious cocktails, drums, lively music, colorful macaroons and fun squeezed out of every minute. Congratulations to this beautiful couple!
BIG thanks to my friend and super talented photographer Chelsea Bordonaro of Chelsea Proulx Photographer for asking me to join you on this joyous occasion.